Lauras Daily Madness

Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 365- My week in photos!

So.. week 4 done! Almost an entire month of project 365.   It hasn’t been as hard as I thought.  I’m still not happy of all the times when I’m too lazy to get out of my camera and shoot.  One of my goals was to snap when we are out in public which I get stage fright or something.. so weird! Anyway, here’s my week in pictures:

IMG_0038-3

Mom got back fro Houston and came to visit

IMG_0043-3IMG_0052-3

Tom started working on retiling our shower.  Once we took the fake plastic tile down, we found it had been glued to the wall and behind it the wall had just rotted out.  Tom put up a new wall for the tile.

IMG_0080-2

Round one of Valentine’s photos

 

IMG_0001-7

Sissy lets nothing stand between her and a sippy. Including her brother.

 

IMG_0112IMG_0081-3

Valentine’s photos take 2. See I really do try to take pictures of Rett… just doesn’t work out.

IMG_0175

Playing outside. It was really warm yesterday so we actually got to go outside for awhile.

 

So that was my week!

Here is my layout from last week:

0 comments: