Lauras Daily Madness

Friday, February 25, 2011

Project 365- My Week in Photos!

I can’t believe March is almost here!  Just when the weather finally got warm enough to give me hope, its cold again today. Spring can’t come soon enough!

 

IMG_0017-7IMG_0019-5

We went to the zoo with mom group.  Beautiful weather!  Rett had a fun time running around with all the toddlers. 

 

IMG_0006-6

My Coke replacement.  I started drinking Crystal Light instead and dropped 3 pounds. Then Mom stocked me up in Coke again later in the week.  I refuse to buy it for myself so unless she enables me, I don’t have it.  Luckily my mom is a GREAT enabler!

 

IMG_0056-6IMG_0079-4

We got the garden ready for planting! Rett loved to watch Daddy shoveling.  He thought it was hilarious.  I also baked some clearance Valentine’s brownies. .80 well spent!

 

IMG_0087IMG_0082

Finished Sissy’s easter lamb hat.  This pattern also has a jumper that goes with it so it may transform into her Halloween costume if she can still fit into it.  The yarn is rather stretchy so I think we should be good! I attached one of her bows to the ear to make it even cuter.

IMG_0022-3

Sissy sneezed while eating.  I absolutely hate baby food. So annoying.  She started eating pancakes for breakfast the last two days so hopefully the gross cereal phase is over!

 

IMG_0034-2IMG_0069

Went to the zoo again. Twice in one week? Of course!  This time with Jenna, Lucas and Joseph. Jenna also brought her friend Molly and her two boys.  It started off pretty cool but it warmed up and ended up being a great day. 

IMG_0074-2

I left the window open because we had a thunderstorm and wanted Rett to see the rain.  Sissy wanted to watch too so she climbed onto the drums.  Its amazing how much faster she is doing things than Rett did.  I’m not sure that’s a good thing either!

 

So that was our week!  Today we are going to a bounce place so that should make for some fun photography! 

0 comments: