Lauras Daily Madness

Friday, February 11, 2011

Project 365- My week in photos!

This week was MUCH better than last week.  We had no cars getting stuck in the snow and no water pipes bursting!  Yay! Here’s what we did have:

IMG_0002IMG_0005-2

Saturday- Valentine photos of Evie and Rett and I got our homemade Valentine’s done

I really want to work with this green background more.  I’ve had mixed results with skin tones using this.  Looks great with Sissy’s perfect complexion.

 

IMG_0073-2IMG_0076-2

Sunday- Made my crafts for the blog

IMG_0017-2

Monday- Celebrated getting the shower ALMOST finished. We still need to wipe off MORE excess grout so we can seal it and then it will actually be done.

IMG_0021-3

Tuesday- Went to Hobby Lobby with mom and the kids and got craft supplies. Came home and made my bow board.

IMG_0006-3IMG_0017-3

Wednesday- Rett and I made chocolate chip cookies.  Rett wanted to eat the batter out of the bowl instead of baking them. But in the end, he was glad he waited.

IMG_0103

Also, more Valentine’s photos of Evie.  This may be one of my most favorite photos of all time. 

IMG_0213

Thursday- Rett in his plastic cabinet.  Every kid needs a plastic cabinet right? We keep all sorts of toddler friendly unbreakables here.  Also his plates and bowls. He loves to throw everything out and make a big mess. 

 

And now its today.  I didn’t take many pictures of the kids this week just doing everyday stuff.  Since the snow is out we haven’t been doing very many exciting things but next week should be different!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

The 'My Girl' photo is amazing!! You have a great eye for photography!