Lauras Daily Madness

Friday, July 23, 2010

My little princess

Evie is officially six weeks old today. I thought time flew with Rett.. I just had no idea. When you already have one to keep you jumping all day, it goes by twice as fast. So at six weeks Evie can: smile, support her head, on her belly she can turn her head from one side to the other and she can be completely adorable. She caught onto that fast. She sleeps 6-8 hours straight at night and 4-5 hours between feedings during the day. She hates having her diapers changed but she loves snuggling up with mommy and having her butt patted. And here she is.. all adorable six weeks worth of her.











My first time photographing a tutu.. did pretty well.

Ramona has her new release out today. Its called Calico Girl and it is 100% adorable.



Here are my pages:



This is my mother (the oldest girl) with four of her five siblings and her cousin.







And here is your freebie for today:



The download includes both word art's. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Craftcherry said...

She is SO adorable! I love the photos you took!
Thanks for the freebie!