Lauras Daily Madness

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sleeping on the Floor

***********Caution********** ************Caution**********

We are nearing two. Enough said.

In between laughing that sounds ALMOST like crying, the constant tugging on my leg and the demanding to do anything that he's not supposed to, I am actually still scrapping. It is a miracle. A few days ago he threw a fit because I dared offer him his sippy. I just remind myself that I love my child and someday soon he'll return to his precious self. Hopefully before I kill him.

So another new thing, which I think is growth spurt related, is he's finally falling asleep on the floor. He has never done this and I am so intrigued. So the first time, I was scrapping on the computer, turned around and there he was. This is what I saw:





Don't worry, he didn't suffer any bodily harm from being squished by that alligator. You can get that alligator at IKEA by the way. I love him :) So I had to post this on Facebook and everyone had a great laugh. I thought it was a fluke.

Next day:




This time on top of books cuddled up to a shirt out of the laundry. Now this is just desperation. I hope his growth spurt passes soon!

Rachael has been a busy little bee! She has two new releases.



This is a collab with her friend Late Night Scraps. So fun for all those playground shots!

Here is my layout using this one:



Little Rett and Noah! Noah is starting back next week so all four kids will be here. I'm happy Rett will have his entertainment back!

She also released this one over at the Daily Scrapper.





That's right. TWO boyish kits! I had a great week last week :)

Here is my layout using this one:



You can also snag this over at ScrapMatters



Get a jump start on Halloween!


And here is your freebie for today:




Don't forget to sign up for my knitted give away here! Just two weeks to go!

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 16, 2010. Thanks again.