Lauras Daily Madness

Friday, August 20, 2010

Finally a cool day!

I don't know about everyone else but we have been suffering from temps above 100 for weeks now. FINALLY we got some rain and a few days ago the temperature was in the 80's. We almost had to pull out the jackets. The boys were so excited to get a chance to play outside without sweating like crazy.







The 'I really have to share the swing with Noah?' face






The 'I just heard a helicopter' face.


And one of Evie:



ALMOST caught a smile. She's smiling all the time now but I can't seem to catch one. I'll keep trying though! I can't believe we're already half way through her second month. Time flies even faster with the second one.

Ramona has a lot of new releases lately that are just awesome.



This one actually includes buttons and doilies from on of the ct gal's grandmother's.






And here's a pet one. Of course having no pets but the outside car, I had to be creative with this.







Last week I created this layout with Back To School. Its up for layout of the week at Brownie Scraps. So if you download my freebie PLEASE go here and vote for Alphabet Soup by LauraLea





Here is your freebie for today! If you enjoy my freebies, pay it forward by voting here!!

0 comments: