Lauras Daily Madness

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We have TEETH!

I love when you have kids you are in this 'just can't wait' phase. Can't WAIT to see the smiles, can't WAIT to see them walk. Can't WAIT for them to have teeth. Rett didn't get his first teeth until he was 10 months old. I couldn't wait. Until he started teething. The I wanted him back to his happy little self. If anyone else has late teethers you know that then they have to make up for all the lost time. CONSTANT TEETHING. It drives me crazy. We do Tylenol, teething tablets and the occasional Disney movie. I think that's more for mommy's sanity then the actual teething pain but it works. Anyway, Inspired by Finn was offering a 50% off discount a few weeks ago to anyone who hadn't tried amber and so.. I bought one. I'm desperate. Basically the necklace has to be against your child's skin and it releases something to help with the pain associated with teething. Score! Here is Rett in his oh so cute necklace. Notice the chewing on the fingers.. you know what that means.




Has it made a huge difference? Honestly, I couldn't tell you. But it is SO dang cute. He looks like my little surfer boy now. We're on tooth number 15 and 16 is struggling to make its appearance. Please hurry out, little tooth. Surely I have a break after this!

Creations by Rachael put out this darling fourth of July kit that I just adore! Its refreshing to not have all those bright, bold colors of the fourth as your only option.




Here are my layouts using this kit:






I had the kids dressed alike for the fourth but Rett wet through his diaper on the way down to my grandmother's so the 'oh so adoarble' pictures didn't happen. I'm thinking of just staging some fourth of July photos though. Who would know!

Here's your freebie for today!




Thanks so much for everyone who leaves a little love, I really appreciate it!

0 comments: