Lauras Daily Madness

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Berry pickin!

We took Rett for his first blueberry picking experience this last weekend. He seemed more impressed with the ducks, tractors, chickens and dog then the actual blueberries. It took him awhile to even realize they WERE blueberries. Then he decided running up and down the mounds of dirt was more fun then picking. We stayed for about an hour and had a great time! Evie wasn't too impressed.















Here I am sporting my new Ergo I got off babysteals.com! I LOVE this thing! This is the first time I've used it and it was incredibly easy and comfortable!




Then Rachael had this kit which worked PERFECTLY for the scrap:



Here are my layouts using this kit:





This is Rett's first sucker layout. He didn't cry at all for his 18 month shots so we thought he deserved it!

Here's your freebie for today:

0 comments: