Lauras Daily Madness

Monday, July 19, 2010

Splash Park.. here we come!

Since I watch one (or two, depends on the day) additional kids at my house that puts me with 3 (or 4) under 2. One being six weeks old of adorableness. So we don't go anywhere. Ever. Except on the weekends! So I have made it a goal of mine to do one cool thing every weekend. More then that and I get a bit overwhelmed. Its really hard to do stuff outside when you have a newborn. They can't wear sunscreen and they get hot so easily. I sort of like having a winter baby better.

Ok so this weekend our cool thing was the splash pad. Rett does swimming lessons every week so he's happy in the water but I was sure about the whole spray in the face thing and how he'd do with it. At first he was pretty reluctant but he came around.

Here are a few highlights of our fun time:



When we first got there.. kinda checking out the place.



I remembered that we still had the purple bucket in the car from berry picking.. so Daddy went and got that and is now leading him off



I love my wide angle lens.



Look, Jen, I did some framing! I totally didn't mean to though.





I love photographing water! Doesn't this look so neat?







There's my boy! And I've officially noticed a difference with the amber necklace. Rett slept in till 7:30 two mornings in a row!

Next weekend we are hitting the community pool that has a really nice toddler area so hopefully those pictures turn out cute also.

Nobody's released anything lately so nothing to post for scrapping.

Don't forget to sign up for the free knitted hat I'm giving away here.

Here is a word art I created for part of the free kid for Scrappin' Family Reunion over at Brownie Scraps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Pssequimages said...

What absolutely irreplaceable photos. Thank you for this wonderful gift.